Zeta Potential reference material II-4 samples with zeta potential -35 mV and 4 samples -70 mV
preciZe – your reference for Zeta Potential
- Comes as 1 pack with 8 samples- 4 samples with a zeta potential of -35 mV and 4 samples with -70 mV
- preciZe is the most accurate Reference Material kit for Zeta Potential measurements. The kit offers two narrow Zeta Potential reference peaks:
- preciZe ‐35 mV: ‐35.0 ± 4.0 mV
- preciZe ‐70 mV: ‐70.0 ± 6.0 mV
- preciZe is used to verify the correct operation of any instrument measuring the surface potential by electrophoretic light scattering (i.e. Malvern Zetasizers)
- Each preciZe is provided in a single‐use graduated vial, ready to be easily dispersed in water and used
- preciZe box can be stored at room temperature, remaining stable over more than 12 months.
- preciZe based on a stable aqueous dispersion of engineered monodispersed nanoparticles. The pH of preciZe solution is 7.0.
- Each batch is fully tested in order to guarantee the specifications.